Veggie Soup is a classic soup that I love to cook during 寒い日. In this recipe, I whipped up a carrot soup that’s filling and hearty. My family loved it on our recent dinner, and I hope yours will love them too!
Carrot Ginger Soupレシピを印刷する
- 1 giant onion or 2 medium chopped
- 3-inch chunk of ginger, peeled, grated
- クミン 小さじ1
- 1 tablespoon of curry powder
- 10 carrots, peeled and cut into medallions
- 1 huge potato, peeled, chopped
- About 6 cups of vegetable stock
- Chop everything.
- Sauté onion garlic and ginger in vegetable oil until tender. Add spices.
- Cook for 1 minute until aromatic. Add carrot and potato. Coat in spices and oil.
- Add the stock, and bring to a boil. Simmer until veggies are tender for about 20 minutes. Allow to cool for a bit, then blend to a puree.
- Top with sour cream or yogurt and enjoy with fresh bread.